Deadline for applications: 27 February 2018
Ref No: SO BIA 02
Day in, day out, our wholesale stores offer a customer-tailored assortment and innovative concepts. Help shape the future of wholesale and apply to work at METRO Cash & Carry Bulgaria as a
- In-depth analysis of customer data
- Propose actions and decisions based on your analysis
- Support of targeted marketing campaigns (business case, implementation, evaluation of results)
- Providing data for customers in response to specific requests
- Preparation and presentation to different management levels of regular / special analyses and reports
- Participating in various projects (customer segmentation, campaign management, etc.)
- Day to day work with SQL and other tools deriving data out of corporate data warehouse
- University degree in the field of Marketing, Finance, Statistics or Business Administration
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent computer skills – MS Office
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Team spirit and friendly attitude
- Professional experience with database analysis will be an advantage
- Knowledge of SQL will be an advantage
We offer you:
- Good prospects for professional and career development in a fast growing multinational company
- Participation in various national and international projects
- Continuous training in a state of the art environment
Would you like to apply for this position?
Submit your CV in English, recent photo and a motivation letter to email@example.com or Sofia 1784, Tzarigradsko chaussee blvd 7-11 km, METRO Cash & Carry Bulgaria, Human Resources Department.
Please, specify the Ref. No: SO BIA 02
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for applications : 27 February 2017