Ref No: SO AB 02
Day in, day out, our wholesale stores offer a customer-tailored assortment and innovative concepts. Help shape the future of wholesale and apply to work at METRO Cash and Carry Bulgaria as a
- Maintenance of the article database
- Stock overview reports and analysis
- Daily communication with suppliers and stores
- Technical support in preparation of advertising and promotional activities
- University degree preferably in Economics
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (especially MS Excel)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-organized and responsible person
- Experience in a similar position and/or relevant product knowledge will be considered an advantage
We offer you:
- Good prospects for professional and career development in a fast growing multinational company
- Participation in various national and international projects
- Continuous training in a state of the art environment
Would you like to apply for this position
Submit your CV in English, recent photo and a motivation letter to email@example.com or Sofia 1784, Tzarigradsko chaussee blvd 7-11 km, METRO Cash & Carry Bulgaria, Human Resources Department.
Please, specify the Ref. No: SO AB 02
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for applications : 23 April 2018