Deadline for applications: 19 February 2018
Ref No: SO EDI 02
Day in, day out, our wholesale stores offer a customer-tailored assortment and innovative concepts. Help shape the future of wholesale and apply to work at METRO Cash and Carry Bulgaria as a
Coordinator electronic documents interchange
Temporary replacement of an employee on parental leave
- Coordinating the processes of implementation of electronic data interchange with suppliers;
- Contacting suppliers and signing electronic documents interchange (EDI) contract
- Responsible for the preparation and registration of suppliers for electronic communication through EDI (Supplier key data input into information system)
- Analyzing and solving problems related to the difficulties of transfer of documents via EDI system
- Preparing monthly reports and analysis related to EDI
- Daily communication with other departments and external partners
- University degree
- Good spoken and written English
- Time management and organizational skills
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office
- Team spirit, creativity and good communication skills
We offer you:
- Good prospects for professional and career development in a fast growing multinational company
- Participation in various national and international projects
- Continuous training in a state of the art environment
Would you like to apply for this position?
Submit your CV in English, recent photo and a motivation letter to email@example.com or to Sofia 1784, Tzarigradsko chaussee blvd 7-11 km, METRO Cash & Carry Bulgaria, Human Resources Department.
Please, specify the Ref. No: SO EDI 02
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for applications : 19 February 2018