Deadline for applications: 22 December 2017
Ref No: SO_OA 02
International and innovative - that’s the world of METRO Cash&Carry. Day in, day out, our self-service wholesale stores offer a customer-tailored assortment and innovative concepts.
Join our team and find out how diverse our industry is. Working together with people from all over the world opens up new exciting professional and personal perspectives. And we’ll support you every step of the way with targeted, individual assistance.
Office Assistant in Accounting Department
- Handling company car fleet
- Cost control and cost allocations of service contracts
- Coordination and communication with service providers for invoicing, reconciliation of balances, claims, etc.
- Preparation of different financial and special purpose reports
- Ensuring compliance with internal rules as well as with applicable legislation
- Timely completion of month end activities, in compliance with internal reporting deadlines
- Managing the documentation circulating within the department
- Follow up on projects and reports
- Enhancing existing processes in terms of efficiency and digitalization
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/ Economics
- Analytical skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Self-organized and responsible person with ability to adhere to deadlines
- SAP or other accounting system experience will be considered as an advantage
We offer you:
- Good prospects for professional and career development in a fast growing multinational company
- Participation in various national and international projects
- Continuous training in a state of the art environment
- Competitive remuneration package
Would you like to apply for this position?
Submit your CV in English, recent photo and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Sofia 1784, Tzarigradsko chaussee blvd 7-11 km, METRO Cash & Carry Bulgaria, Human Resources Department.
Please, specify the Ref. No: SO_OA 02
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for applications : 22 December 2017