Deadline for applications: 21 September 2017
Ref No: IP HR 02
The main goal of our Internship program is to put well prepared specialists into real-life business environment where they could develop their potential. Every intern works on a particular project under the supervision of a mentor. At the end of the program the intern presents their results. The duration of the program is 6 months.
Intern in HR department
What is to be an intern in our HR department?:
- You will be in charge of a project and will receive the freedom (and the responsibility) to manage it the way you want to
- Additionally, as a part of our Training and Recruitment team you will be involved in various activities and processes such as preparing and adapting trainings, conducting interviews, etc.
- Interest in HR area
- Completed third grade of a bachelor program
- Very good English
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn
We offer you:
- Experience in a real-life business environment
- Putting into practice your knowledge
- Establishing contacts in your future professional field
- Work in an international company
- Chance to start your career at METRO
Would you like to apply for this position?
Submit your CV in English, recent photo and a motivation letter online to firstname.lastname@example.org or Sofia 1784, Tzarigradsko chaussee blvd 7-11 km, METRO Cash & Carry Bulgaria, Human Resources Department.
Please, specify the Ref. No: IP HR 02
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for applications : 21 September 2017