Deadline for applications: 10 February 2018
Ref No: IP IT 02
The main goal of our Internship program is to put well prepared specialists into real-life business environment where they could develop their potential. Every intern works on a particular project under the supervision of a mentor. At the end of the program the intern presents their results. The duration of the program is 6 months.
Intern in IT Department
What is to be an intern in our IT department ?:
- You will be in charge of IT HW installation and some Software Translation/Customisation
- You will get support by an experienced mentor from your team
- You will be challenged to make data analysis and to work closely with other departments
- You will also be involved in the everyday activity of your team
- Of course, you will be a part of our internship program, including special trainings and activities.
- Completed third grade of a bachelor program in IT or Mathematics
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Very good English
- Advantage: past experience with mobile / hand held terminals, price check devices, knowledge of GS1 barcodes.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office
- Willingness to learn
We offer you:
- Experience in a real-life business environment
- Putting into practice your knowledge
- Establishing contacts in your future professional field
- Work in an international company
- Chance to start your career at METRO
Would you like to apply for this position?
Submit your CV in English, recent photo and a motivation letter online to email@example.com or Sofia 1784, Tzarigradsko chaussee blvd 7-11 km, METRO Cash & Carry Bulgaria, Human Resources Department.
Please, specify the Ref. No: IP IT 02
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for applications : 10 February 2018