Ref No: SO AB D 03
Day in, day out, our wholesale stores offer a custom-tailored assortment and innovative concepts. Help shape the future of wholesale and apply to work at METRO Bulgaria as an Junior Assistant Buyer Drinks. You will have the opportunity to broaden your knowledge in the Offer management field and work with the leaders on our market.
Assistant Buyer Drinks
*Fixed-term contract - replacement employee for employee on parental leave*
- Maintenance of the article database
- Stock overview reports and analysis
- Daily communication with suppliers and stores
- Technical support in preparation of advertising and promotional activities
- Market research
- University degree
- Excellent English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Self-organized and responsible person
- Experience in a similar position and/or relevant product knowledge will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Team player
We offer you:
- Good prospects for professional and career development in a fast growing multinational company
- Participation in various national and international projects
- Continuous training in a state of the art environment
- Additional health insurance
- 10% discount at our stores
Would you like to apply for this position?
Submit your CV in English to our e-mail email@example.com or Sofia 1784, Tzarigradsko chaussee blvd 7-11 km, METRO Cash & Carry Bulgaria, Human Resources Department.
Please, specify the Ref. No: SO AB D 03
All applications will be treated with confidentiality and used only for a recruitment purpose. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labor contract. The submission of personal data is voluntary and its processing, use in the selection and storage process will be in full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation. Metro Cash & Carry Bulgaria Ltd. is a personal data administrator and guarantees full protection of the personal data provided. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for applications : 16 July 2019