Ref No: SO CSC 02
International and innovative - that’s the world of METRO Cash&Carry. Day in, day out, our self-service wholesale stores offer a customer-tailored assortment and innovative concepts.
Join our team and find out how diverse our industry is. Working together with people from all over the world opens up new exciting professional and personal perspectives. And we’ll support you every step of the way with targeted, individual assistance.
Junior Business Intelligence Analyst
- Analysis of the operations via standard and self-developed controlling reports / tools based on our Merchandise Management System, Data Warehouse and SAP-FI/CO
- Preparation, coordination and control on regular forecasts and annual budgets
- Support in the steering and follow-up on various company projects
- Provide ad-hoc analyses upon request to different management levels
- University degree or last year student in Economics and Business Administration, preferably with focus on Finance and Accounting
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Team spirit, creativity and drive
- Enthusiasm to develop in the field of controlling and analysis while using different reporting tools (SQL, SAP, MS Access, VBA for Excel etc.)
- Previous experience is not obligatory
We offer you:
- Good prospects for professional and career development in a fast growing multinational company
- Participation in various national and international projects
- Continuous training in a state of the art environment
- Additional health insurance
- 10% discount at our stores
Would you like to apply for this position?
Submit your CV in English to our e-mail email@example.com or Sofia 1784, Tzarigradsko chaussee blvd 7-11 km, METRO Cash & Carry Bulgaria, Human Resources Department.
Please, specify the Ref. No: SO CSC 02
All applications will be treated with confidentiality and used only for a recruitment purpose. Providing your personal data you explicitly agree that it will be processed for the purpose of recruiting and for the purpose of possible signing of a labor contract. The submission of personal data is voluntary and its processing, use in the selection and storage process will be in full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation. Metro Cash & Carry Bulgaria Ltd. is a personal data administrator and guarantees full protection of the personal data provided. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.