Deadline for applications: 27 February 2018
Ref No: SO JLTS 02
If you are ready for your next career step and are willing to broaden your professional experience in trade, we have a challenge for you. We offer you an opportunity to develop in the Supply Chain Management field. Meet this new opportunity and apply for the position of
Junior Logistics and Transport Specialist
- Organization of international and national road transport and overall monitoring of the process
- Organization of transfers between the stores
- Establishing contact with transport companies and suppliers
- Negotiating prices and conditions for road transport
- Organizing tenders for transport services
- Resolving issues related to road transport
- Monitoring of market trends
- Preparing various reports and analyzes
- Maintaining the needed documentation in the internal system
- Analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- University degree (or last year of completion) in a relevant field is an advantage, but not a must
- Self-organized and responsible person
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Advanced computer knowledge
- Experience is an advantage, but not a must
We offer you:
- Good prospects for professional and career development in a fast growing multinational company
- Participation in various national and international projects
- Continuous training in a state of the art environment
Would you like to apply for this position?
Submit your CV in English, recent photo and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Sofia 1784, Tzarigradsko chaussee blvd 7-11 km, METRO Cash & Carry Bulgaria, Human Resources Department.
Please, specify the Ref. No: SO JLTS 02
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for applications : 27 February 2017