Deadline for applications: 6 February 2018
Ref No: SO MS 02
Day in, day out, our wholesale stores offer a customer-tailored assortment and innovative concepts. Help shape the future of wholesale and apply to work at METRO Cash and Carry Bulgaria as an
- Support the development and target achievement of the Partnership Program by executing agreements with new partners, within the committed timelines
- Coordinating the registration of the new customers and ensuring that all back and front end process run smoothly
- Collaboration and coordination with main stakeholders – Store Operations and Call Center
- Building and maintaining day-to-day partner relationships
- University degree
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Advanced knowledge of MS office
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-organized and responsible person
We offer you:
- Good prospects for professional and career development
- Participation in various national and international projects
- Continuous training in a state of the art environment
Would you like to apply for this position?
Submit your CV in English, recent photo and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Sofia 1784, Tzarigradsko chaussee blvd 7-11 km, METRO Cash & Carry Bulgaria, Human Resources Department.
Please, specify the Ref. No: SO MS 02
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for applications : 6 February 2018