Deadline for applications: 10 October 2017
Ref No: SO NPC 02
Day in, day out, our wholesale stores offer a customer-tailored assortment and innovative concepts. Help shape the future of wholesale and apply to work at METRO Cash and Carry Bulgaria as an
Negotiation & Performance Specialist
- Logistic negotiations, contracting and integration of suppliers of different merchandise groups to METRO Logistics systems
- Renegotiate current logistic conditions and choosing appropriate logistic flow in order to increase service level to our stores
- Analysis of complex logistic structures of suppliers using internal and external information
- Data processing and calculation of logistics parameters, preparation of simulation scenarios using corporate tools
- Continuously working with suppliers in order to increase their service level in terms of - on time delivery and order fulfilment
- Follow up the updates and ensure the correctness of all the information related to the suppliers in all necessary supplier data
- University degree in Economics, Logistic or related
- Well-developed analytical skills and logical thinking
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High negotiation ability
- Very good spoken and written English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (advanced Excel literacy, MS Access or basic knowledge in Database will be advantage)
- Experience in logistics, Supply Chain or Buying will be considered as an advantage
We offer you:
- Good prospects for professional and career development in a fast growing multinational company
- Participation in various national and international projects
- Continuous training in a state of the art environment
Would you like to apply for this position?
Submit your CV in English, recent photo and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Sofia 1784, Tzarigradsko chaussee blvd 7-11 km, METRO Cash & Carry Bulgaria, Human Resources Department.
Please, specify the Ref. No: SO NPC 02
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for applications : 10 October 2017