Ref No: SO OA 02
Day in, day out, our wholesale stores offer a customer-tailored assortment and innovative concepts. Help shape the future of wholesale and apply to work at METRO Cash & Carry Bulgaria as an
- Handling the entire company car fleet
- Cost control and cost allocations of service contracts
- Coordination and communication with service providers for invoicing, reconciliation of balances, claims, etc.
- Preparation of different financial and special purpose reports
- Ensuring compliance with internal rules as well as with applicable legislation
- Timely completion of month end activities, in compliance with internal reporting deadlines
- Managing the documentation circulating within the department
- Follow up on projects and reports
- Enhancing existing processes in terms of efficiency, digitalization and process documentation
- University degree in Accounting /Business Administration/ Economics
- Analytical skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Team spirit and good communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Self-organized and responsible person with ability to adhere to deadlines
We offer you:
- Attractive prospects for professional and career development in a growing multinational company
- Participation in various national and international projects
- Continuous training in a modern business environment
Would you like to apply for this position?
Submit your CV in English, recent photo and a motivation letter to email@example.com or Sofia 1784, Tzarigradsko chaussee blvd 7-11 km, METRO Cash & Carry Bulgaria, Human Resources Department.
Please, specify the Ref. No: SO OA 02
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for applications : 30 April 2018