CPM, CPC and CTR sound like a normal language to you, please take a look at our
Day in, day out, our wholesale stores offer a customer-tailored assortment and innovative concepts. Help shape the future of wholesale and apply to work at METRO Cash and Carry Bulgaria as an Online Communications Manager
*Temporary position - replacing an employee on parental leave*
- Develop and deliver METRO's
- Create and execute digital marketing
campaigns both in B2C and B2B environments and track their performance
- Plan and control the budget of
all online marketing activities
- Drive traffic to METRO website
and achieve desired KPIs
- Oversee the social media
strategy of the company and manage company accounts on current and emerging
social media platforms
- Set first steps of content
marketing in METRO, develop content plans, prepare inspiring publications, and
- Create newsletters and
communicate key messages to multiple target audiences
- Support marketing automation
and 1:1 targeting via digital channels
- Develop & build
relationships with online marketing partners, agencies and media
- Support overall company brand
activities and online appearance, marketing campaigns & coordination with
all relevant stakeholders.
- Communicative, cooperative and
sociable person, able to inspire and ignite teams to deliver quality results.
- Experience with online ad
service concepts (CPC/CPM/CPA/CPV), video, mobile and social.
- 2 years of professional
experience in digital marketing with a track record of running successful
campaigns and activities.
- Experience with advanced email
newsletter software (e.g. Optivo), and CMS (content management systems) will be
considered an advantage.
- Experience with content
creation or proven record of creative copywriting will be considered an
- Capacity to work independently
to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
- University degree in related
field (preferably Marketing or Communication studies).
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Fluency in written and spoken
We offer you:
- Good prospects for professional and career development in a fast growing multinational company
- Participation in various national and international projects
- Continuous training in a state of the art environment
Would you like to apply for this position?
Deadline for applications: 26 June 2017
Submit your CV in English, recent photo and a motivation letter online - jobs.metro.bg
or Sofia 1784, Tzarigradsko chaussee blvd 7-11 km, METRO Cash &
Carry Bulgaria, Human Resources Department.
Please, specify the Ref. No: SO OCM 03.
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.