Deadline for applications: 8 October 2017
Ref No: SO LPS 02
Day in, day out, our wholesale stores offer a customer-tailored assortment and innovative concepts. Help shape the future of wholesale and apply to work at METRO Cash and Carry Bulgaria as an
- Negotiation and contracting of deals with selected partners & other service providers;
- Building and maintaining day-to-day partner relationships after deal signature & ensuring that commitments are delivered on an ongoing basis;
- Pro-actively identifying and securing new partnerships based on the strategy to expand the partnership network;
- Collaboration & coordination with other relevant departments - Key account and Sales force teams;
- Ensuring that up-to-date partner deals are communicated through all available communication channels
- University degree preferably in Economics
- Self-organized and responsible person
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Proven record in sales will be considered an advantage
We offer you:
- Good prospects for professional and career development in a fast growing multinational company
- Participation in various national and international projects
- Continuous training in a state of the art environment
Would you like to apply for this position?
Submit your CV in English, recent photo and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Sofia 1784, Tzarigradsko chaussee blvd 7-11 km, METRO Cash & Carry Bulgaria, Human Resources Department.
Please, specify the Ref. No: SO LPS 02
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for applications : 8 October 2017