Ref No: SO PIS 02
Day in, day out, our wholesale stores offer a customer-tailored assortment and innovative concepts. Help shape the future of wholesale and apply to work at METRO Cash & Carry Bulgaria as a
Process Improvement Specialist
- Analyse business processes in terms of efficiency, relevance, costs, benefits and cash
- Identify enhancement areas, create business cases, prepare and implement decisions, follow-up
- Work with the leadership team to develop and roll-out project plans within various business improvement areas
- University degree in the field of business, economics, management, finance
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent analytical skills
- Very strong communication, organization, and critical thinking abilities
- Brave enough to speak up and challenge the status quo
- Passionate about new technologies
- Entrepreneurial spirit
We offer you:
- Attractive prospects for professional and career development in a growing multinational company
- Participation in various national and international projects
- Continuous training in a state of the art environment
Would you like to apply for this position?
Submit your CV in English, recent photo and a motivation letter to email@example.com or Sofia 1784, Tzarigradsko chaussee blvd 7-11 km, METRO Cash & Carry Bulgaria, Human Resources Department.
Please, specify the Ref. No: SO PIS 02
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for applications : 6 March 2018