Ref No: SO LPS 02
Day in, day out, our wholesale stores offer a customer-tailored assortment and innovative concepts. Help shape the future of wholesale and apply to work at METRO Cash and Carry Bulgaria as a
Project Manager - Marketing
- Designing the strategic frame of the Loyalty Program & aligning it within the organization;
- Defining the scope & composition of the special gift catalogue and securing the supply of action goods;
- Defining, executing & tracking the results of the loyalty promotional calendar and communication through in-store & targeted channels;
- Monitoring the proper functioning of the relevant IT infrastructure & implementation of new digital solutions (app, web page, info kiosks etc.)
- Collaborating with the CRM department on customer lifecycle management of Loyalty program members
- Tracking KPIs and abiding by accounting standards
- Analyzing program results and process optimization
- Actively collaborating with corporate and the Loyalty federation;
- Team management
- University degree preferably in Business, Marketing, or related field
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
We offer you:
- Good prospects for professional and career development in a fast growing multinational company
- Participation in various national and international projects
- Continuous training in a state of the art environment
Would you like to apply for this position?
Submit your CV in English, recent photo and a motivation letter to email@example.com or Sofia 1784, Tzarigradsko chaussee blvd 7-11 km, METRO Cash & Carry Bulgaria, Human Resources Department.
Please, specify the Ref. No: SO LPS 02
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for applications : 23 April 2018