Deadline for applications: 1 December 2017
Ref No: SO QAF 02
Day in, day out, our wholesale stores offer a customer-tailored assortment and innovative concepts. Now we offer you an opportunity to take part in our product quality control. Meet this new opportunity in our Quality Assurance Department and apply for the position of
Quality Assurance Fresh Food Specialist
- Development of specifications of fresh food products (Fruit & Vegetables, Fish, Meat), according to the Company’s requirements
- Verification of fresh food product labels for compliance with EU and national legislation
- Internal QA audits at METRO warehouses
- Coordination and supervision of the warehouses’ QA staff activities
- Control of fresh food suppliers - risk assessment, certification status, planning and organization of laboratory analyzes and audits against internal questionnaires
- Training (expertize providing) to warehouses’ QA staff and employees of Fresh departments in the stores
- Management of quality complaints for fresh products – root cause analysis and corrective actions
- University degree preferably in Food area and Agriculture
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (especially MS Excel)
- Very good English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-organized and responsible person
- Good knowledge of food industry legislation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage
- Driving license
We offer you:
- Good prospects for professional and career developmen
- Participation in various national and international projects
- Continuous training in a state of the art environment
Would you like to apply for this position?
Submit your CV in English, recent photo and a motivation letter to email@example.com or Sofia 1784, Tzarigradsko chaussee blvd 7-11 km, METRO Cash & Carry Bulgaria, Human Resources Department.
Please, specify the Ref. No: SO QAF 02
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for applications : 1 December 2017