Deadline for applications: 16 October 2017
Ref No: SO QAA 02
Day in, day out, our wholesale stores offer a customer-tailored assortment and innovative concepts. Now we offer you an opportunity to take part in our product quality control. Meet this new opportunity in Quality Assurance Department and apply for the position of
Quality Assurance Specialist
- Developing of Product quality profiles for private label assortment
- Organizing of laboratory and sensory tests of private label products
- Checking of product specifications and labels according to legal requirements
- Maintenance of own brand products data in internet based platform
- Control of suppliers - certification status, 2nd party audits and evaluation of results
- Suppliers and products risk assessment
- Dealing with the authorities in cases of complaints or regular checks
- University degree, preferably in Food technology area
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (especially MS Excel)
- Very good English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-organized and responsible person
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage
We offer you:
- Good prospects for professional and career development
- Participation in various national and international projects
- Continuous training in a state of the art environment
Would you like to apply for this position?
Submit your CV in English, recent photo and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Sofia 1784, Tzarigradsko chaussee blvd 7-11 km, METRO Cash & Carry Bulgaria, Human Resources Department.
Please, specify the Ref. No: SO QAA 02
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for applications : 16 October 2017