Deadline for applications: 14 January 2018
Ref No: SO SCLA 02
Day in, day out, our wholesale stores offer a customer-tailored assortment and innovative concepts. Help shape the future of wholesale and apply to work at METRO Cash and Carry Bulgaria as a
Senior Customer Lifecycle Analyst
- Responsible for the complete Customer Life Cycle Management of all METRO potential and existing customers – acquisition, activation, growth, reactivation, churn prediction, incl. data quality
- Define focus customer segments and value-add offers, monitoring and managing their performance, along with feedback handling and process improvement to ensure outstanding customer experience
- Initiate, coordinate and execute campaigns, define target groups, prepare content and choose the communication channel
- Create marketing opportunities through organic growth and implement them across different communication channels
- Work closely with various teams to design, launch, monitor and report results on different marketing campaigns
- Leverage marketing automation technology and rich customer data to maximize the lifetime value of our customer base
- University degree
- Good written and spoken English
- Results driven
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and basic SQL knowledge
- Self-organized and responsible person
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven record in CRM in a service industry will be considered an advantage
We offer you:
- Good prospects for professional and career developmen
- Participation in various national and international projects
- Continuous training in a state of the art environment
Would you like to apply for this position?
Submit your CV in English, recent photo and a motivation letter online to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Sofia 1784, Tzarigradsko chaussee blvd 7-11 km, METRO Cash & Carry Bulgaria, Human Resources Department.
Please, specify the Ref. No: SO SCLA 02
Your application will be treated with confidentiality.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for applications : 14 January 2018